Thursday, January 22, 2009

2 years later

Its been two years since I've posted. In reference to the other two posts below: AGLOCO folded (these net things are all scams) and my grandfather passed away. So that is that. Besides that, i'm applying to the MCP of AIESEC in Oman. No, its not a company of mail chauvinists but the organization which has kept me busy and running for close to 30 months now. Check out www.aiesec.org and find out more.

I'll be traveling to Oman Feb 7th or 8th and the elections are on the 12th. Gives me quite a bit of time to prepare. Its pretty unnerving. you wake up in the middle of the night and it suddenly hits you that hot damn, you're applying to run a startup in an entirely new country. Its going to be a hell of a job.

Its back to preparation now.

No comments: